//sunflower's hope
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Tag From Gone with The Wind
10/29/11 • 29.10.11 • 0 Commenter [s]
Nah kan DISINI, DISINI dan DISINI aku udah tulis Rules, Questionku dan orang yang aku tag. sekarang aku tinggal jawab tag dari kak Yoland:)
Ngomong-ngomong banyak ya yang nge-tag aku ada 4 orang :D
Bagi orang yang udah tag aku : Thanks for tag me
Ok let's go!
Question from Yoland and answer me
What is the drama/movie/manga/anime that made you cry so hard?

Korean Drama My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho and Baby And Me and other :)
Japan or Korean?
Korean
Favorite color?
Yellow, Pink and White
Your favorite blogger?
Lulu~San and Chocolettha
What's your dream?
I don't know, but many
Whats your favorite place?
School, home and other
Are you dislike this question?
No :) 
 ~End Question~
Thanks for tag kak yoland :ketawa:
Good Bye All
Thanks Google Translate for translate my words

Labels:



OLDNEW
Welcome!
Hello ! I'm Urfi from Indonesia, nice to meet you^^ I rarely update here, but you can found me on Instagram @sunflowerhope


Chatbox


Archive;


Ads