//sunflower's hope
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Tag From My Chocolate Kingdom ♥
11/6/11 • 6.11.11 • 2 Commenter [s]
Halo semua selamat hari Idul Adha ( bagi yang beragama Islam ).
Kemarin kemarin kan aku udah tulis tag DISINI, DISINI, DISINI dan DISINI
Sekarang aku akan tulis tagku yang ke-5:ah:

Rules
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 Things About Me
  1. My name is Urfi
  2. My country is Indonesian
  3. I live in West South East Nusa
  4. I ♥Allah, my friend, and my family
  5. I like eat, drink, watching tv, learn and internet
  6. I ♥ to watch the Powerpuff Girls Z
  7. I have 1 big sister and 1 big brother
  8. I 10 years old
  9. My favorite film is My Girlfriend Is Gumiho
  10. I was born at 30th June 2001
  11. I hate Hatter,Spammers,Copycat and Anymous on my blog
Question From Sintya
Who's your best among the best blogends (blog+friends)?
Lulu and Lettha

Who is your BFF in REAL WORLD?
Eca, Fatul and Ruri ( my friend on school XD, they not have a blog :( )


Your favourite songs (5)?
I don't know?


What's your opinion about my blog?
Your blog is great! :thumbsup:

Do you like JB?
Not


Do you LOVE Narnia?
Not


What'a your favourite food?
I don't know?

You want to go to Paris?
Possible :3

Give me 5 main characters in Narnia!
I don't know?


Give me your facebook and twitter name (if you have)!
I have a twitter : CLICK

Give me the truth. Did you like somebody?
Not!


I Tagged

  1. kak Lulu
  2. kak Yoland
  3. kak Kokacream
  4. kak Lessya
  5. kak Rana
  6. kak Dinda
  7. Shafira Naya
  8. Phidyaa
  9. kak Vanny
  10. kak Hasna
  11. kakCipa
My Question

You like anime? If you like, what anime do you like?
Why you create a blog?
What a blog is to give you inspiration? Please give me blog link!
How old are you?
What fruit are you most like?
What drink are you most like?
What food are you most like?
If you go to heaven what would you eat?
What do you like in a laptop?
What do you like most countries in the world?
What lessons do you most like in school?
Note :
Tidak mengerti bahasa inggris di pertanyaanku? pergi ke Google translate DISINI
Bye all

Labels:



OLDNEW
Welcome!
Hello ! I'm Urfi from Indonesia, nice to meet you^^ I rarely update here, but you can found me on Instagram @sunflowerhope


Chatbox


Archive;


Ads