//sunflower's hope
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Tag From Phidyaa
11/9/11 • 9.11.11 • 0 Commenter [s]
HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE is my six tag
and now i write my seven tag :ah:
~Start all question~
Rules
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 Things About Me
  1. My name is Urfi L
  2. My country is Indonesian
  3. I live in West South East Nusa
  4. I ♥Allah, my friend, and my family
  5. I like eat, drink, watching tv, learn and internet
  6. I ♥ to watch the Powerpuff Girls Z
  7. I have 1 big sister and 1 big brother
  8. I 10 years old
  9. My favorite film is My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho
  10. I was born at 30th June 2001
  11. I hate Hatter,Spammers,Copycat and Anymous on my blog
Question from Phidyaa
Name?
Urfi L. call me Urfi :3

Hobby?
Internet, reading book and play a game :P

Do you love Narnia?
Not!

Do you love anime?
Yes! But i love PowerPuff Girls Z

Lover or friend?
Friend :)

Your favorite song?
PowerPuff Girls Z - Tooori Ame

Choose one: IPOP or KPOP?
IPOP

Facebook or blog?
Blog!

Gimme your twitter or facebook!
My Twitter HERE

What do you think about my blog? Gimme your feedback!
Phidyaa your blog is cute :D
~End all question~
Aku lagi nggak mau nge-tag orang atau kasih question, aku capek
Byee:3

Labels:



OLDNEW
Welcome!
Hello ! I'm Urfi from Indonesia, nice to meet you^^ I rarely update here, but you can found me on Instagram @sunflowerhope


Chatbox


Archive;


Ads