//sunflower's hope
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Tag From !♫Princess Lulu Kingdom♫! #2
11/8/11 • 8.11.11 • 3 Commenter [s]
In HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE
I've written 5th my tag, now I'll write my tag 6th :3
~Start all question~
Rules
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 Things About Me
  1. My name is Urfi L
  2. My country is Indonesian
  3. I live in West South East Nusa
  4. I ♥Allah, my friend, and my family
  5. I like eat, drink, watching tv, learn and internet
  6. I ♥ to watch the Powerpuff Girls Z
  7. I have 1 big sister and 1 big brother
  8. I'm 10 years old
  9. My favorite film is My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho
  10. I was born at June, 30 2001
  11. I hate Hatter,Spammers,Copycat and Anymous on my blog
Question From Lulu


What is your name?
Urfi Luthfurrahman ;)

Are you NARNIA LOVERS?
Not 

Are you Like J-Pop or K-Pop?
I like K-Pop

You love your family?
Of course!!

What is your favorite movie?
I don't know??

What is your Country?
Indonesia =D

You like play game?
Yes! I like game AstroPop Deluxe, Plants VS Zombies, Farm Frenzy 2, Fashion Star, and other.

You have Boyfriend or Girlfriend?
Not! Because dating should not be in the religion of Islam, and forever I not dating!

Who do you like in Narnia?
I not like 'Narnia'

How old are you?
10 years old on 2011;)

Why you start Blogging?
17th September 2010 ( 1 month after Indonesia's independence day ) and when I was 9 years old ;)


11 people I tag

  1. kak Hennie
  2. kak Syifa
  3. kak Nana
  4. kak Fazeera
  5. kak Altha
  6. kak OTRL
  7. kak Zraa
  8. kak Phidyaa
  9. kak Hasna Haifa
  10. kak Sintya
  11. kak Kokacream
My Question for 11 people tagged
Your favorite color?
Your religion?
Who are your favorite friends in blogger?
Who are people in this world that you hate most?
Your complete name?
Do you like 'Google'?
What are you most like in life?
You ever to abroad? If ever country what you go?
Whether your blog are funny?
Choose! Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox or Opera Mini or something?
Are you beautifull?
~End all question~
My english was bad:?: Yeah my english was bad:!: Because I'm not good at english, I'm just still use 'Google Translate' HERE :P
Bye all

Labels:



OLDNEW
Welcome!
Hello ! I'm Urfi from Indonesia, nice to meet you^^ I rarely update here, but you can found me on Instagram @sunflowerhope


Chatbox


Archive;


Ads