//sunflower's hope
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Tag From Rona #1
12/31/11 • 31.12.11 • 6 Commenter [s]
Halo!
Nggak terasa ya sekarang tahun 2012!
Good bye 2011 and welcome 2012!
Udah deh sekarang aku bakal jawab tag dari kak Rona ;)

~Start~
Full Name: Urfi L

Birthday: June, 30 2001

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, tag your friends. Then tell your friends that she/he is tagged.

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage : Water
2. Last phone call : My mom
3. Last text message : My mom
4. Last song : At my friend blog
5. Last time you cried : I forgot!

HAVE YOU EVER :
6. Dated someone twice : I will not do this forever!
7. Been cheated : Once time at school
8. Kissed someone & regretted it : I will not do this forever!
9. Lost someone special : My friend at classroom V c
10. Been depressed : Sometimes
11. Been drunk and threw up : I never doing it forever

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Pink
13. Yellow
14. White

SINCE LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU :
15. Made a new friend : Of course!
16. Fallen out of love : No way! because I a kid.
17. Laughed until you cried : Never.
18. Met someone who changed you : No.
19. Found out who your true friends were : Of time to play 'hide and seek'
20. Found out someone was talking about you : Sometimes
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list : I not have FB, and i never doing it forever

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life : I not have FB!
24. Do you have any pet : I not have
25. Do you want to change your name : No, because my name is beautiful :D
26. What did you do for your last birthday : Time was when receive report cards, so I forgot :P
27. What time did you wake up today : 5.30 AM
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : I sleep at midnight :)
29. What is something you can’t wait for : Food and drink!
30. Last time you saw your mother : Just now!
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life : I don't know :P
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? No,,
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now : I don't know
35. Most visited webpage(s) : my friend's blog XD
37. Nickname(s) : Urfi/Urfie
38. Relationship Status : Single
39. Zodiac Sign : Cancer (a crab)
40. He or She : She
41. Elementary : in NTB
42. High School : I don't know, because I in elementary school
43. College : I don't know, because I in elementary school
44. Hair color : Black
45. Long or short hair : It's a secrect, because I wear a veil.
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Never forever
48. What do you like about yourself? I don't know :P
50. Tattoos : Not, because I'm not a thug :D
51. Righty or lefty : Righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery : When I tumor surgery in hospital
53. First piercing : What piercing?
54. First best friend : Sesa!
55. First sport you joined : Bicycle
56. First vacation : Infancy, in Surabaya

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating : No
60. Drinking : No
61. I'm about to : No
62. Listening to : Blog
63. Waiting to : No

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? Yes
65. Get Married? Yes
66. Career? Yes

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes : Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses : Hugs
69. Shorter or taller : Taller
70. Older or Younger : Younger
71. Romantic or Spontaneous : Spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : Nice arms
73. Sensitive or loud : Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship : Relationship
75. Funny or Shy? Both of them.

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger : Never forever
77. Drank hard liquor : No, I never doing it forever!
80. Broke someone's heart : I don't know, but allah know!
81. Had your own heart broken : I don't know.
82. Been arrested : Never Forever
83. Turned someone down : Not forever
84. Cried when someone died : Of course

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself : Of course
87. Miracles : Of course
88. Love at first sight : I don't know =_=
89. Heaven : Yes
90. Santa Clause : No, I islam!
91. The tooth fairy : No!
92. Angels : Yeah
~End~
Ok aku akan tag : kak Lulu, kak Yoland, Phidyaa, kak Haifa

Labels:



OLDNEW
Welcome!
Hello ! I'm Urfi from Indonesia, nice to meet you^^ I rarely update here, but you can found me on Instagram @sunflowerhope


Chatbox


Archive;


Ads