//sunflower's hope
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Liebster Award & Tag From Hana Sakura.
9/5/12 • 5.9.12 • 0 Commenter [s]
Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

I've got a Liebster Award & Tag Again!
But, this is from Hana Sakura! Thanks!


Rules
1. Write 11 things 'bout yourself
2. Answer questions from people who tag you
3. Make 11 question for people who you want to tag
4. Put links from people who you want tagged in
5. Tell them if they have receive an award
6. Don't tag back

11 Things About Me

  1. My name is Urfi
  2. Like Anime & Comic
  3. My favorite anime is PPGZ
  4. My favorite lesson is Math
  5. I have 1 big sister, & 1 big brother
  6. My hobby is make a papercraft, origami, & more
  7. My ideal is author of story & designer
  8. I like blogging
  9. 11 years young
  10. I can a little Japanese language
  11. And I can little English


Hana Sakura's Q

What's your name?
Urfi

Your date of birth?
30 June 2001

Do you like anime or manga? Tell me what's you like most!
Anime!!

Have a Twitter account? Username?
@Naisu_ra

How about Tumblr?
Sorry, I not understand about Tumblr, and i have'nt tumblr account.

Nee, how bout DeviantArt?
Naisura

Do you hate something? What's that?
The shockers, & more

Do you like reading light novel or manga?
Manga (read in Indonesian : Man-ga, not Ma-nga.)

What's your fav color(s)?
Pink, blue, & more

Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Never.

Have a pet?
Not

My Question :

1. Your favorite colour?
2. Your favorite blog?
3. Favorite food?
4. Favorite drink?
5. Are you like anime? If you like, what's your fav anime?
6. Are you like answer tag? Why?
7. Fav gadget?
8. Your school?
9. Comic or Anime?
10. Anime sub Indonesian or English?
11. Your fav gadget?

This tag is free, so if you want answer this tag, take this!

Waalaikumsalam Wr. Wb.

Labels:



OLDNEW
Welcome!
Hello ! I'm Urfi from Indonesia, nice to meet you^^ I rarely update here, but you can found me on Instagram @sunflowerhope


Chatbox


Archive;


Ads