//sunflower's hope
SITE ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Back Again
1/8/18 • 8.1.18 • 0 Commenter [s]

Hello All!
Sorry for not posting about 6 months :')
I have promised I will be back to blogging again, but there's so much reason that makes me can't write on blog again.
I really miss blogging ugh..



So yeah, several days later after I posted about Neko Atsume Amigurumi, unfortunately my laptop got stolen :')
After that, I don't have any motivation to blogging again, even tho I still have another laptop, but the contents are not same.. so I can't make a post.
I know it, I have too many reasons :(
I don't know tho what topic should I post btw
Really really confused lol..
Okay I want to talk something, maybe it's not related to what I write above.
Oh yeah, it's already 2018 right? It's mean that.. this year InsyaAllah I will be graduate from highschool.
Time fliest so fast.
So much memories happened on this 3 three years, I think.. maybe I am improved and better these years on high school.
I hope I can enter college and major that I really interested this year :')
Sorry for random post. I really miss you guys.
Please motivate me to post again, or maybe you have any request what should I post about art/crocheting?
Give your comments^^

Labels:



OLDNEW
Welcome!
Hello ! I'm Urfi from Indonesia, nice to meet you^^ I rarely update here, but you can found me on Instagram @sunflowerhope


Chatbox


Archive;


Ads